Ride-Rite™ air helper springs mount between the frame and the suspension of light-trucks, vans, and motorhomes. The heavy-duty convoluted air springs will handle all leveling needs with load carrying capacities between 3,200-5,000 lbs per set*.
Ride-Rite™ air helper springs will:
- Level the vehicle front-to-rear & side-to-side
- Adjustability 5-100 p.s.i.
- Stabilize the vehicle while loaded
- Maximize vehicles load carrying capacity
Air-Rite™ air accessory systems provide instant control of the air helper springs from within the vehicle. Air-Rite™ systems allow quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions. Firestone has all of your air inflation needs covered with a multitude of different Air-Rite™ air accessory systems.
Why use a Firestone Air-Rite™ system?
- Instant adjustability of your air helper springs
- Increased life of the air helper springs
- Continous monitoring of the suspension
AirLift Air Bags
Up to 5000 lbs. of Leveling Capacity. Uses 2-Ply Fabric Reinforced Air Springs. Air Adjustable from 5 to 100 psi. Quick Connect Easy-To-Use Polymer Air Fittings. Reinforced Air Bellows For Long Lasting Strength. Vehicle Specific Illustrated Installation Manuals. Limited Lifetime
RediLift Lift Kits and Leveling
ReadyLift® SST Strut Extensions
ReadyLift® SST Strut ExtensionsReadyLift is the leader in engineering and manufacturing high-quality strut spacers for most makes of strut-equipped trucks and SUVs. Our strut spacers come in three different vehicle make-specific designs. The steel SST strut extension is a welded spacer that bolts to the top of the existing strut and provides up to 3” of front lift. The 66-3080 strut spacer designed specifically for late model GM 1500 series trucks is crafted from billet aluminum and provides 1.5” of lift. And the crown jewel in ReadyLift’s SST strut spacer line up is the 66-3090 adjustable billet aluminum spacer. This high tech spacer allows for user to adjust the lift of the GMT900 platform vehicles from 1 to 1.5” inches of lift.
» Details SST Strut Extensions
ReadyLift® SST Torsion Bar Keys
ReadyLift® SST Torsion Bar KeysThe ReadyLift® torsion bar key kits consist of a set of re-engineered forged torsion adjustment keys along with shorter bolts to prevent over-rotation of the torsion bars. Some vehicle specific kit also feature front shock relocation brackets. This design levels out the front of all torsion bar-equipped 2wd and 4wd trucks and SUVs without compromising the OEM Factory Ride and allows for up to 33” tall tires with wheel combinations up to 9-inches wide. These forged keys exceed manufacturer strength standards and are guaranteed for life.
» Details SST Torsion Bar Keys
ReadyLift® SST Coil Spacers
ReadyLift® SST Coil SpacersThe ReadyLift® Coil Spacer kits consists of a precision built coil spacer that bolts into the top of the existing factory spring bucket. This design adds up to 2″ of lift to the front of these vehicles leveling out the rake of the factory stance without compromising the OEM Factory Ride and allows for 35″ to 37″ tall tires. What separates ReadyLift coil spacers from others is that our spacers feature a steel impregnated coil cup that will not deform, split or separate from the polyurethane spacer which doubles as a sound isolator.
» Details SST Coil Spacers
ReadyLift® Rear Block Kits
ReadyLift® Rear Block KitsReadyLift® OEM style rear block kits are now available for model specific applications. The Rear Block Kits include (2) cast iron blocks, (4) E-coated U-bolts, (8) Nuts and Washers and will safely lift the rear of your truck and additional 1”-3”. Based on OEM designs and never made out of light weight extrusions, our 1” Toyota and GM blocks are made of cast iron and our 3” GM blocks have Anti-Rotation ears built in. The Ford Super Duty 4” blocks have Integrated OEM style bump stops. These kits will put the rake back into your truck for hauling or towing and are designed to work in concert with your ReadyLift® Suspension Leveling Kit. Comes with a Limited Lifetime warranty.
» Details Rear Block Kits
Daystar Leveling Kits
Daystar was the first to enter the Leveling Kit market in 1995. Though there have been many companies that have entered the market since, Daystar’s Leveling Kits offer many advantages that the others can not claim:
- No Metal-On-Metal Contact – Daystar uses Polyurethane material in its Leveling Kits for a reason: It’s an insulator. It absorbs the Noise, Vibration, and Harmonics (NVH) that come from the suspension and avoids transmitting them to the passenger compartment. All competitors use steel or aluminum in their Leveling Kits. If you were to take apart any factory suspension, you are going to find rubber, polyurethane, and often both in a typical suspension. These pieces are there for a reason; they absorb the NVH. Sure, steel makes a great hammer, but would you want to ride on it?
- Lifetime Warranty – All of Daystar’s Leveling Kits are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with a Daystar product, we’ll take care of it.
- Made in the U.S.A. – All of our leveling kits are manufactured at our plant located in Phoenix, Arizona. In-house manufacturing ensures a level of quality control that no one else can match….and we have the ISO9001 certification to prove it.
- Top-Mount Easy-Install Design – Most late-model vehicles have gone to a strut type of front suspension. Most of Daystar’s strut applications are a Top-Mount design, meaning that our components bolt to the top of the factory strut assembly. This type of leveling kit does not preload the factory coil spring, so factory ride quality is maintained, and installation requires only simple hand tools.
Daystar Leveling Kits work within the factory suspension design, meaning that we work within the factory’s design parameters to achieve an increase in ride height that levels the stance of the vehicle. Because we work within the factory’s design, there are not a bunch additional modifications involved. Everything needed is included in the kit; there’s everything you need and nothing you don’t. If there are extra items required, such as longer shocks, it’s clearly stated in the application description.
Torsion bar applications require their own unique approach to leveling the stance of the vehicle. With torsion bar applications, we supply new forged torsion keys that meet or exceed factory specifications. These torsion keys have been re-indexed to increase ride height up to 2″ and level the stance of the vehicle. In select applications, extended shock brackets are also included.
Daystar Leveling Kits include only front lift components to level the stance of the vehicle. We also offer Budget Boost kits, which provide a mild increase in ride height and are more economically priced than our Leveling Kits. Since our start with Leveling Kits in 1995 we’ve used our expertise to develop over 300 applications that span all of the popular trucks and SUVs…do your homework and you’ll see that we’ve done ours!
- ComfortRide™ Suspension Strut Spacer Kit
- High Density Progressive Polyurethane
- Lifts Vehicles Without Sacrificing Ride Quality or Load-Carrying Capacity
- Easiest Way to Add 20″-22″ Wheels and Increase Ground Clearance
- Maximum recommended tire size: 285/70
- No Metal-on-Metal Contact as with Other Leveling Kits
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Front Lift Only to Level the Stance of the Vehicle
- Top-Mount Easy-Install Design – No Special Tools Required For Installation